Degree Audit/Technology Specialist
Summary and Purpose:
The Aquinas College Registrar's office seeks and individual that will providetechnology and Colleague support for several major essential functions of the Registrar's Office. The position is responsible for ongoing maintenanceand regular updates of the Degree Audit System, the Colleague course catalog,the department website, and all forms used by the department.
- Implementation and upkeep of a Degree Audit System.
- Processing changes, adjustments, exceptions, adding majors or minors to individual degree programs.
- Upkeep of the Colleague catalog, updating any changes, adding new courses or programs.
- Support technology issues in our office, website updates, forms development, etc.
- Transfer equivalencies.
- Assist with development of the College course schedule.
- As member of Registrar/Advising Center – assist with STAR, transfer advising, developing semester schedule – if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Education Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Competence in Microsoft word, excel, etc.
- Knowledge of Administrative software systems in higher education. Colleague knowledge preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work in small groups and in a team atmosphere.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- Ability to work at workstation on computer for long periods of time.
- Ability to move around campus as needed to meet with departments, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Aquinas College is an equal opportunity employer and an inclusive educational community rooted in the Catholic Dominican tradition. Aquinas College provides a liberal arts education with a global perspective, emphasizes career preparation focused on leadership and service to others, and fosters a commitment to lifelong learning dedicated to the pursuit of truth and the common good. Aquinas College values: Faith, Learning, Service and Community.